Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental care that solely serves to improve the quality aspects of your smile. There are many cosmetic dental solutions to choose from such as teeth whitening, veneers, implants, and much more. Are you looking forward to improving your smile with cosmetic dental solutions?
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
- Teeth Whitening - Improving the color and appearance of your teeth has been easier than before. Teeth whitening or teeth bleaching is a cosmetic procedure that can brighten and whiten the color of your teeth. The procedure can be done at the dentist's office or at home. Before considering the procedure, the dentist would look for signs of decay. If they exist, the dentist would remove/cleanse them. Teeth whitening can either be done at the dentist's office or at home.
- Veneers - Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite material. They can custom-made and bonded to the portion of the enamel that needs restoring. Veneers can treat crooked, discolored, chipped, or broken teeth.
- Dental Implants - Implants are Titanium screws that are designed to embed into the surface of the gums where teeth are missing. They can be surgically implanted and would act as tooth roots for your artificial teeth. Implants can support restorations such as crowns, bridges, dentures, etc.
- Dental Bonding - Bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves adhering a bonding material (resin) to the tooth. It is a dedicated procedure that helps repair/restore the appearance of badly stained, broken, or chipped teeth.
- Crowns - Dental crowns are also known as dental caps. They are restorations that are cap-shaped. They are made out of acrylic or porcelain material and can be fused to metal. Porcelain crowns are much in demand as they closely mimic the color of natural teeth. They can treat poorly shaped, badly decayed, broken or chipped teeth, and cover gaps between teeth.
Find out more about our cosmetic dental solutions by placing an appointment with us today. Call our office at (909) 628-8109 or book online to meet Rakesh Patel, D.D.S.